You are sitting in the classroom and the teacher is giving you the lecture. You are focusing on what the teacher is saying. Now she has started asking questions form students. You know the answers but are not raising hand because you feel shy. The teacher has called your name and you have to answer the question. You feel that your cheeks are burning and your Face Turning Red. It means you have started blushing and it has reduced your confidence. You are feeling embarrassed and as a result you have forgotten the answer. So you need to control your blushing as soon as possible.
Tips To Reduce Blushing:
Many of us might have faced this situation when we have an opportunity to present ourselves but due to the blushing we wasted the opportunity. As a matter of fact, the blushing can cause issues for your professional life as your boss would not accept your excuse of blushing. You have to give a presentation to impress the clients. But only you can understand how difficult it would be to give a presentation while you blush. So the best solution is to find ways to stop your Face Turning Red. Following are some tips that can help you in this regard:
- First of all you should bring some changes in your personality. You should not ugly at all, you are not less educated. Then what you are ashamed of. So think yourself as a confident person.
- If you are not able to stop the blush at the moment then you should change the place. It means if it is possible then get out of that room to make yourself calm. Go to the washroom and take a deep breath. Inhale and exhale as it is the best technique to make yourself calm and relaxed.
- The best thing is not to run from the problem and face it. So face your blush and then try to get rid of it.
- Whenever you blush it is the result of some action. So divert the attention of audience somewhere else from your blush. It will help you a lot.
- You should reveal if you do something wrong. For example, you are on a date and you have spilled the drink. Now you should not get embarrassed. In fact, you should openly accept that what you have done.
- Be more into the conversations. You may feel shy while talking to the people. to overcome this you should talk more with the people. Discuss the matters with your colleagues and then make decisions.
- Drink water to make yourself calm when you blush.
- Do not think much about your blush as it may increase the redness on your face.
- If your face gets red in stress then you should overcome your stress. Everyone has the problems in his life so do not take stress. Just be calm and face the problems bravely.
- Rehearse mentally saying cool.